Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

I will set up facebook conversion API with GTM, ecommerce tracking, event tracking, ga4

 What is Conversion API?

The Conversions API allows advertisers to send web events from their servers directly to Facebook. Server events are linked to a pixel and are processed like browser pixel events. This means that server events are used in measurement, reporting, and optimization in the same way as browser pixel events.


What Do I Do?

I will help you to install the Facebook Conversion API using Google Tag Manager. I will make sure to install the pixel on the browser as well as the server and enable event deduplication using the unique event ID. I will also fix google analytics.




What type of websites I can work on?

I can work with any type of website, where Google Tag Manager is installed with proper data layer setup. If you don't have a data layer setup, you should have a developer with whom I can work to develop the data layer.

 

Mostly I work with:

1.   WordPress / WooCommerce

2.   Shopify

3.   Magento with GTM plugin installed

4.   Opencart with GTM enabled

5.   Wix with GTM enabled

6.   any other custom website


I need the below access -

1.   Business Manager

2.   Google Tag Manager

3.   E-commerce store backend

4.   Universal Analytics or GA4 

Please inbox me before placing an order

Post a Comment

0 Comments